Original Iced Coffee Concentrate 360ml

Mocha Iced Coffee Concentrate 360ml

Offer exclusively available on Shopmium application


Original Iced Coffee Concentrate 360ml
Mocha Iced Coffee Concentrate 360ml
Turn on your location services to see the nearest stores where you can discover this offer
You have not authorised Shopmium to use your geolocation. You can reset your geolocation settings in your browser.

Your Drink, Your Way

Available at most Tesco & Asda. Find me in the tea & coffee aisle.

Offer terms and conditions

* : Offer ‘50% OFF’: 50% cashback on 1 product’s purchase price. Valid for the purchase of 1 product only.

Offer valid from 21/09/2023 at 7:00 to 22/12/2023 at 23:59, and subject to availability (online supermarkets included).

You have 3 days after this offer has closed to request your cashback if bought within the valid offer dates. For this offer you have until 25/12/2023 at 23:59.

Eligible product(s) and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- QUARTERPAST Original Iced Coffee Concentrate 360ml (£4.00)
- QUARTERPAST Mocha Iced Coffee Concentrate 360ml (£4.00)

The RRP is for information only and the actual price is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.

This offer cannot be used with any other promotional offer or coupon, and is subject to the Terms of Use.

More info

Simply add ice to a glass, fill 10% with your favourite QUARTERPAST Iced Coffee Concentrate & top the remaining 90% with your preferred milk or water, stir and enjoy! Each bottle provides up to 18 servings of delicious Iced Coffee.

Suitable for vegetarians
Suitable for vegans
Nut Free
Dairy Free
Gluten Free
Wheat Free

1. Purchase your product
2. Take pictures of the receipt
3. Get cashback!


Helen 10 days ago

Delicious alternative to iced coffee

Michelle 10 days ago

Really really good just like one from a coffee shop!

Kat 9 days ago

Surprisingly nice! i expected a very strong bitter coffee and it's not at all. it has a nice sweetness to it and i like that i can make an iced coffee stronger or weaker depending on how much i need that day. really enjoying it will buy more

Seretha 8 days ago

It is different from what i am used to, however i really like it and would buy it again.

Alison 8 days ago

Great value but didn't particularly like the taste of it

Caroline 5 days ago

I’ve not tried this product yet but it smells wonderful and i can’t wait to try it in a variety of ways….. even going to use it in some baking to see how that works! i love the fact that it will be so easy for cocktails too.

Toni 5 days ago

Wow love this coffee, i’m hooked! i pay £4 for this in a coffee shop and with this concentrate i can have all week! the flavour is rich and full. you can add vanilla ice cream. can be made with hot water for a latte. summertime delicious with chilled milk & ice. will happily continue to purchase this product.

Marion 4 days ago

I tend to overheat if i drink hot coffee my normal cold coffee is iced but i don’t like the ice cubes rattling my teeth lol! this is an idea alternative.

Helen 3 days ago

Loved it. but think a squeeze bottle would make it easier to get out of the bottle without spilling!

Emma 2 days ago

This is amazing!! and it lasts so long