Primula Cheese 'n' Jalapeno available at selected Tesco, Asda, Iceland and Morrisons stores.
Primula Cheese 'n' Paprika available at selected Morrisons stores.
Other Primula Cheese flavour variants are available in most major retailers.
Valid ONLY if 2 products are bought at the same time.
All products must be on the same receipt.
This offer expired on Thursday 21/05/20 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
* : Offer "Buy 1 Get 1 Free”: 100% cashback on the purchase price of the cheapest of 2 products bought. These items need to be from the list of eligible products below and be on the same receipt.
Offer valid from 19/02/2020 at 7:00 to 21/05/2020 at 23:59, and subject to availability (online supermarkets included).
You have 3 days after this offer has closed to request your cashback if bought within the valid offer dates. For this offer you have until 24/05/2020 at 23:59.
Eligible product(s) and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- Primula Cheese 'n' Jalapeño 150g (£1.50)
- Primula Cheese 'n' Paprika 150g (£1.50)
- Primula Original Cheese 150g (£1.50)
- Primula Cheese 'n' Ham 150g (£1.50)
- Primula Cheese 'n' Chives 150g (£1.50)
- Primula Cheese 'n' Prawns 150g (£1.50)
- Primula Light Cheese 150g (£1.50)
The RRP is for information only and the actual price is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
See all the brand's offers
This is the first time i’ve tried these squeezy primula tubes. i have bought them before for my hubby cos he’s liked them but i was abit reluctant to try them. i cooked a cheese pasta the other day in the paprika one and i loved it.
Great taste, especially with the little jalapeño kick added in. one of my favourite things to have on toast or crackers!!
Easy to spread and tastes great
Great taste and flavour easy to use.
Loved it; really tasty and the flavour range
Easy to use in the tube and get exactly the tight amount needed compared to triangles which are messier
Tried other flavours and was so yummy
Really easy to spread and tasted great on a bagel with tomato’s
Classic and jalepeno are very tasty, i didn't like the chives one.
Very tasty worth the money and unique