Toffee Apple Crown:
A light, flaky Danish pastry crown, with a toffee and apple filling.
Maple Pecan Plait:
Made with 24 layers of crisp flaky Danish Pastry, sweet maple syrup and roasted pecans.
A Danish classic with a filling of real cinnamon in a premium quality, crisp Danish pastry swirl.
Portuguese Custard Tart:
A light, crisp pastry case with a sweet egg custard filling and caramelised finish.
Mini Danish Selection:
Bite-sized versions of popular Danish, in a handy selection pack.
Vanilla Crème Crown:
A light, flaky Danish pastry crown, filled with crème pâtissière and topped with hazelnut slices.
All products must be on the same receipt.
• 50% off your purchase of 1 pack
• 60% off your purchase of 2 packs
• 70% off your purchase of 3 packs
This offer expired on Saturday 28/12/19 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
* : Offer “Up to 70% OFF”: variable cashback according to the number of products purchased on the same receipt:
- 1 product = 50% off the product’s purchase price
- 2 products = 60% off the product’s purchase price
- 3 products = 70% off the product’s purchase price
All purchased products must be scanned, even if they are the same. Any product not scanned will not be taken into account when calculating the cashback, irrespective of the number of products on the receipt.
Offer valid from 13/11/2019 at 7:00 to 28/12/2019 at 23:59, at Morrisons stores ONLY (including online), and subject to availability.
You can request your cashback until 31/12/2019 at 23:59.
Eligible products and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- Toffee Apple Crown twin pack (£1.00)
- Maple Pecan Plait twin pack (£1.00)
- Cinnamon Swirl twin pack (£1.00)
- Portuguese Custard Tart twin pack (£1.00)
- Mini Danish Selection 5 pack (£1.00)
- Vanilla Crème Crown twin pack (£1.00)
The RRP is for information only and the actual price is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
Morrisons bakery, more consistently tasty, fresh and delicious compared to other multiple retailers.
Love that i got to try and share new pastries with friends.
It was more tasty than i thought it would be. shame it’s in plastic.
Got them as a treat for my work mates. they were very nice and we all enjoyed them.
I personally enjoy pastries with a nutty topping like walnuts the different varieties available at morrisons is welcomed as i can pick some up some for the more fussy family members
It was good but a little sticky
One of my favourite pastries from in-store bakery but i prefer the cinnamon rolls
Really yummy snacks and great little pastries
Its great for snack or lunch i love it .
I buy pastries all the time and i love them, my favourite is cinnamon swirls.