*Digestives Twists Chocolate Chip & Caramel are available at Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and Co-op stores.
Digestives Twists Chocolate Chip & Coconut are available at Tesco, Asda and Morrisons stores.
Valid ONLY if at least 2 products are bought at the same time.
All products must be on the same receipt.
• 40% off your purchase of 2 products
• 50% off your purchase of 3 products
• 60% off your purchase of 4 products
This offer expired on Sunday 16/02/20 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
* : Offer “Up to 60% OFF”: variable cashback according to the number of products purchased on the same receipt:
- 2 products = 40% off the product’s purchase price
- 3 products = 50% off the product’s purchase price
- 4 products = 60% off the product’s purchase price
All purchased products must be scanned, even if they are the same. Any product not scanned will not be taken into account when calculating the cashback, irrespective of the number of products on the receipt.
Offer valid from 20/01/2020 at 7:00 to 16/02/2020 at 23:59, and subject to availability (online supermarkets included).
You can request your cashback until 19/02/2020 at 23:59.
Eligible products and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- McVitie's Digestives Twists Chocolate Chip & Caramel 276g (£1.25)
- McVitie's Digestives Twists Chocolate Chip & Coconut 276g (£1.25)
The RRP is for information only and the actual price is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
I really like the chocolate chips and the caramel flavour.
These were bought for my 3 boys, they loved them!
These were so tasty. i preferred the coconut ones but the other ones were still good. will buy again.
Nice. and no animal products in ingredients
Taste could of benn slight stronger but overall very enjoyable
Nice,but testing it on other family members, says the coconut flavour is not very strong,but still nice taste.
This is the new biscuit in our house even kids love them
I love these biscuits, both flavours are very moreish
Really nice biscuit, a good ingredient combination. i enjoyed dunking them in my tea & coffee.
The coconut ones lovely but needs the coconut to come through a bit more (personal taste. the caramel ones are spot unloved them.