Little Dish make it quick and easy for parents to give their child nutritious, fresh food that tastes as good as homemade. Found in the fridge, every Little Dish recipe is nutritionist approved and given the thumbs up by our panel of Tiny Tasters and their Mums and Dads.
This offer expired on Thursday 25/07/19 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
* : Offer "Try 1 product for £1.00”: the cashback amounts to the difference between the purchase price and £1.00. Valid for the purchase of 1 product only.
Offer valid from 04/07/2019 at 7:00 to 25/07/2019 at 23:59, at Sainsbury's stores ONLY (including online), and subject to availability.
You can request your cashback until 28/07/2019 at 23:59.
Eligible product(s) and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- Little Dish Classic Fish Pie for Toddlers 200g (£2.30)
- Little Dish Spaghetti & Meatballs for Toddlers 200g (£2.30)
- Little Dish Chicken & Veg Pie for Toddlers 200g (£2.30)
- Little Dish Chicken & Veg Risotto for Toddlers 200g (£2.30)
- Little Dish Cheese & Tomato Pasta for Toddlers 200g (£2.30)
The RRP is for information only and the actual price is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
See all the brand's offers
It was a mild okay tasting meal
Grandson loves them perfect to keep in for him
So easy when your on the run or caught out at feeding time.
I hadn’t tried fish pie before. it was very nice and i have bought again already
Great product, my daughter absolutely gobbles the fish pie up every time
My son is actually 5 years old, but prefers smaller meals or he wastes his food as he gets bored, so these are the perfect size for him when he wants a quick meal and he really enjoys them!
My little one loved the fish pie, felt more like a complete meal that offering him a pouch.
Great litte meals that little ones can t7ck into when your short on time
I buy these for quickness for my son he really enjoyed them and i like to give him these as they are high in nutritional value and i don't feel guilty giving him a ready meal
My daughter really enjoyed eating this meal