This offer expired on Thursday 17/10/19 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
*Offer "Try 1 product for £1.00”: the cashback amounts to the difference between the purchase price and £1.00. Valid for the purchase of 1 product only.
Offer valid from 02/09/2019 at 7:00 to 17/10/2019 at 23:59, and subject to availability (online supermarkets included).
You can request your cashback until 20/10/2019 at 23:59.
Eligible product(s) and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- John West Steam Pot Sundried Tomato Infusion with Rich Tomato Pasta (£2.49)
- John West Steam Pot Soy and Ginger Infusion with Sweet and Sour Noodles (£2.49)
- John West Steam Pot Jalapeno Infusion with Mexican Salsa Rice (£2.49)
- John West Steam Pot Indian Spiced Infusion with Biryani Rice (£2.49)
- John West Steam Pot Basil Tuna with Red Pepper Marinara Pasta (£2.49)
- John West Steam Pot Chilli and Garlic Infusion with Spicy Red Pepper Cous Cous (£2.49)
The RRP is for information only and the actual price is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
See all the brand's offers
Filling, tasty and really easy to prepare. these pots are really useful for work as a backup lunch, particulalry as they last for ages and don't take up much space.
Very tasty, quick and easy, perfect if you don’t get long to lunch or if you’re in a rush. i have bought all the other flavours in the range but haven’t tried them yet.
Tasty and quick convenience meal.
Was good but not the best. good for quick food!
Great flavour and quite filling for a convenient lunch.
I like the flavour and enjoyed it
Nice as a snack or lunch but i think it's really expensive for what it is.
I was a little put off by the concept of the tuna so it took me a long time to try it. once i built up the courage i found it wasnt that bad but not something i would try again which was a shame because the contents of the pot prior to the tuna were delicious.
Really east to make and really tasty
Tasted almost like a fresh pasta dish. big strong flavours.