New John West No Drain Tuna Steak in a fridge friendly pot for lasting freshness. Now you can peel it, reseal it and pop it in the fridge. Naturally high in protein and delicious over pasta.
This offer expired on Thursday 21/03/19 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
* : Offer "Try 1 product for £0.50”: the cashback amounts to the difference between the purchase price and £0.50. Valid for the purchase of 1 product only.
Offer valid from 21/02/2019 to 21/03/2019, and subject to availability (online supermarkets included).
You can request your cashback until 24/03/2019 at 23:59.
Eligible product(s) and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- John West No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak with a Little Olive Oil 110g (£2.25)
- John West No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak with a Little Brine 110g (£2.25)
- John West No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak with a Little Sunflower Oil 110g (£2.25)
- John West No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak with a Little Spring Water 110g (£2.25)
The RRP is for information only and is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
See all the brand's offers
Nice and convenient but think canned / tinned tuna better value for money.
Easy lunch addition but pricey for the quantity
Lovely and so easy to open and serve
Good taste but plastic container with a shortest live duration for a higher price than a regular metal can.
Convenient and tasted good. only downside is price
Tuna wa fine but very expensive for the size of pot
I find ‘no drains’ a bit too dry. i’d rather drain the oil or water to my taste.
Absolutely perfect to add to a salad when you’re on the go
Much easier than opening a tin and draining
Handy sized and great to keep in the fridge