We've been making great tasting chocolate for 20 years.
The cocoa in Divine Chocolate bars is grown in Ghana by Kuapa Kokoo, a co-operative of cocoa farmers who own the largest share of the Divine company. It means the cocoa farmers receive 44% of the profits.
The chocolate is sweetened with sugar from Kasinthula, a Fairtrade co-operative in Malawi and flavoured with creamy vanilla from Fairtrade farmers in Madagascar. In addition our cappuccino bar contains Fairtrade coffee pieces sourced from growers in Machu Picchu, Peru, for an intense flavour hit.
Owned by cocoa farmers, made for chocolate lovers.
This offer expired on Thursday 13/12/18 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
* : Offer ‘Try for Free’: 100% cashback on only 1 product’s purchase price. Valid for the purchase of 1 product only.
Offer valid from 15/10/2018 to 13/12/2018, and subject to availability (online supermarkets included).
You can request your cashback until 16/12/2018 at 23:59.
Eligible products and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- Divine Chocolate Milk Caramel 35g (£1.09)
- Divine Chocolate Dark 70% 35g (£1.09)
- Divine Chocolate Creamy White 35g (£1.09)
- Divine Chocolate Cappucino 35g (£1.09)
- Divine Chocolate Milk Orange 35g (£1.09)
- Divine Chocolate Dark Caramel 35g (£1.09)
- Divine Chocolate Smooth Milk 35g (£1.09)
The RRP is for information only and is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
Nice chocolate, lovely packaging.
Great taste! loved the cappuccino one as actually has a taste
Best chocolate i’ve had in a long time
Great tasting chocolate and faitrade too!
Had never heard of it before but i enjoyed it. wish it was a bigger size as it's tiny
Nice and smooth texture, great taste
Just woow! super soft and sooo nice! ✨🙌🏼
Very nice but too expensive for a regular purchase
Really nice flavour of chocolate and caramel filling
Taste great, great ingredients, more competitive price would also be great.