A Delicious Natural Source of Protein
Super with a Salad!
You’ve probably realised that John West love tuna! And we want you to love it too. Why not try our quick and delicious Tuna Chilli Avocado Salad for a tasty and exciting way to eat your Salad Tuna Fillets?
• 115g John West Salad Tuna Fillets with Chilli & Garlic
• Mixed salad leaves
• ½ avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
• 1 spring onion, sliced
• 1 red chilli, sliced
1. Mix together all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl
2. Finish off with John West Infusions Salad Tuna Fillets, drizzling the infused chilli & garlic extra virgin olive oil over the salad as a dressing.
This offer expired on Friday 31/08/18 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
* : Offer "Try 1 product for £0.50”: the cashback amounts to the difference between the purchase price and £0.50.
Offer valid from 28/08/2018 to 31/08/2018, and subject to availability (online supermarkets included).
You can request your cashback until 05/09/2018 at 23:59.
Eligible product and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) is as follows:
- John West Infusions Salad Tuna Fillets Chilli & Garlic 115g (£2.29)
The RRP is for information only and is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
See all the brand's offers
Delicious but had to wipe the oil with a paper towel before putting them in a sandwich.
A brilliant product which is packaged responsibly and allows for convenience.
Great flavour and easy to keep in my desk at work for a quick lunch.
Out of the infusion range would say this is he best flavour
Good product! expensive without discount!
Great with sandwich. i can eat extra one more with this tuna
Really nice flavour and an easy way to make a salad!
Love the tase, i believe it’s best company selling best taste fish in all uk, good quality, presentation for any kind of fish dish. not to spicy, taste just perfect. really love it, and going to buy it again, and again, ..
L found the fillets very satisfying and did two servings. the chilli was quite hot but nice as i like spicey food. 4 stars as price needs to be lower to afford weekly.
Nice flavourings but prefer the tuna without the oil. fish quite small but made a nice salad.