We started Amy’s Kitchen over 30 years ago when we saw the need for delicious convenience foods for busy people.
Our first product was the Vegetable Pot Pie, a flaky butter crust surrounding organic veggies in house-made gravy. We now have a wide variety of frozen meals, including pizzas, burritos, veggie burgers and entrees. You’ll find our soups and chilis, on supermarket shelves.
We love to cook for you, and we think of you as a guest in our own home. Thank you for trusting us to feed your family and choosing Amy’s when you want the quality of a home-cooked meal.
This offer expired on Monday 11/11/19 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
*Offer "Try 1 product for £1.00”: the cashback amounts to the difference between the purchase price and £1.00. Valid for the purchase of 1 product only.
Offer valid from 04/11/2019 at 7:30 to 11/11/2019 at 23:59, and subject to availability (online supermarkets included).
You can request your cashback until 14/11/2019 at 23:59.
Eligible products and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Lentil Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Chunky Tomato Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Split Pea Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Vegetable Barley Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Cream of Mushroom Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Hearty Rustic Italian Vegetable Soup 397g (£2.00)
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Hearty French Country Vegetable Soup 408g (£2.00)
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Hearty Spanish Rice & Red Bean Soup 416g (£2.00)
- Amy's Kitchen Organic Hearty Quinoa, Kale & Red Lentil Soup 408g (£2.00)
The RRP is for information only and the actual price is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
See all the brand's offers
Great on pasta but a little sweet as a soup! too much sugar
I love amy’s kitchen lentil soup, healthy and tasty! well done
Liked the low sugar and less added salt. tasted great. thick fulling hearty soup. smells amazing. partner would usually eat a meat soup but he enjoyed it too.
I love the taste and the range but it can look a bit like sludge when you open the tin, which is a little off-putting.
I love organic products and this canned soup its one of the best available in the supermarket
I added it to a homemade vegetable soup to make it thicker and more tasty
Excellent - very satisfying and full of flavour.
Love this soup, it's hearty and delicious!
Very good quality product which tastes good and does you good.
Full of flavour and ingredients!