We started Amy’s Kitchen over 30 years ago when we saw the need for delicious convenience foods for busy people.
Our first product was the Vegetable Pot Pie, a flaky butter crust surrounding organic veggies in house-made gravy. We now have a wide variety of frozen meals, including pizzas, burritos, veggie burgers and entrees. You’ll find our soups and chili, on supermarket shelves.
We love to cook for you, and we think of you as a guest in our own home. Thank you for trusting us to feed your family and choosing Amy’s when you want the quality of a home-cooked meal.
Valid ONLY if 2 products are bought at the same time.
All products must be on the same receipt.
This offer expired on Thursday 10/01/19 - 11:59PM.
Offer terms and conditions
* : Offer “Buy 1 Get 1 Free”: 100% cashback on the purchase price of the cheapest of 2 products on the same receipt. Valid for the purchase of 2 products only.
Offer valid from 13/11/2018 to 10/01/2019, and subject to availability (online supermarkets included).
You can request your cashback until 13/01/2019 at 23:59.
Eligible product(s) and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
- Organic Lentil Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Organic Chunky Tomato Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Organic Split Pea Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Organic Vegetable Barley Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Organic Cream of Mushroom Soup 400g (£1.80)
- Organic Hearty Rustic Italian Vegetable Soup 397g (£2.00)
- Organic Hearty French Country Vegetable Soup 408g (£2.00)
- Organic Hearty Spanish Rice & Red Bean Soup 416g (£2.00)
- Organic Hearty Quinoa, Kale & Red Lentil Soup 408g (£2.00)
The RRP is for information only and is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.
See all the brand's offers
Pretty standard taste for canned soup but yummy all the same!
I always cook from scratch. too expensive for me but worth it. it was nice to jump out of the kitchen and have something ready done.
Never fails to impress. sadly i’m also dairy intolerant so can’t have some of these soups but the ones i have had have been delicious
Really delicious taste, great that it’s organic and i’ve purchased this again.
The amy's kitchen lentil soup is my go-to lunch choice. it's wholesome with good flavour and nicer than other soups by a country mile. it has lots of lentils and little chunks of veg like carrot. i loved it when it was thicker with more lentils but it's great for dipping bread into now on the plus side. excellent because it's vegan and also as filling as a ready-meal but cheaper! i love it and have been buying it for years. definitely recommended.
Lovely soups. mushroom flavour was really tasty. although expensive i would purchase again.
Nice, but hard to find in the supermarket
Great for an easy find as a vegan when wanting soup
My aunty is so happy to have a soup she can heat up with some nice gluten free bread rolls after a long day at work.and it tastes so good too!
Really tasty and flavoursome. after much searching, i could only find them in waitrose.